Monday, June 29, 2009

Love taught me...

Watched a gr8 movie…learnt about how gr8 relations are built.
What I learnt is,” in any relation it’s the other person who loves more”
God I wish I’m not the one!!
I feel patience comes handy in every walk of life…
be it a mother who waits for 9 months to watch her baby grow from a tiny embryo to a well built baby,a bud to blossom into a b’ful flower,a caterpillar to transform into butterfly ,night to turn into serene dawn or say any “Relation”…now here comes my point.
I believe if u don’t have patience n feeling of sacrifice don’t fall into any relation..cuz what ever u do,if u lack this eminence ur steps will go wrong..For me patience has taught me brightest things in my life..in my life many things have survived before twisting.
loving the other beyond ur selfish interest is required…it cant be always I,Me,Myself..Whole our life we thought of us..we were the center of our universe but whn someone new steps into our realm we get a bit confused..coming out of this confused state n going beyond doing something for the other and that also unconditionally is called as “love”…if u are ready to go this extra mile then only fall in love.
People say he or she is good looking that’s why I love.But don’t you think like all perishable goods human flesh is also going to decay when we die.We'll be food for worms .What will remain till eternity is that feeling, sweet nothings shared n love.
I feel u should always put more n more into your relation rather than taking out from your relation.Learn to Love the person at times when there is sunshine or rain, in richness or deprive, in sickness or health.
I love being in love…couldn't’t have made a better choice..my frnds tease how can u be crazy for Che***??i marvel how will they know thy don’t have Che*** to love.
so frnds what are u waiting for go ahead fall in love...this is what Love taught me.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm finally caught you.
    Feeling of love,the most pious the most elating of all.And yed its worth even for a breakup,this feeling z worth.
    You said real true and hard:
    "What I learnt is,” in any relation it’s the other person who loves more”
    God I wish I’m not the one!!"

    But well sometimes we should be proud of the fact that we are the ONE

    ~Harsha

    ReplyDelete